Would you like your event to be submitted to the Muncie Visitors Bureau calendar? Please read the criteria below and then submit your event. If you have additional questions, please contact the Muncie Visitors Bureau at (765) 284-2700
Criteria for inclusion in the visitmuncie.org calendar of events:
Please keep in mind the calendar is designed to help plan visits for the many visitors coming to the area.
- The event MUST TAKE PLACE IN DELAWARE COUNTY.
- Event must be open to the general public
- Invitation/member only events will not be accepted.
- Political events/fundraisers will not be accepted.
- Rummage sales or garage sales will not be accepted.
- Church or organizations promoting Chicken Noodle Dinners, Fish Fry, etc. will not be accepted.
Acceptable type events:
- Fairs and Festivals
- Visitor Attraction Events
- Music, Sports, and Theatre Events
- Art & Culture Classes/Workshops and Exhibits
- Expos, Car Shows, Home Shows
Will not be accepted:
- Events outside of Delaware Co.
- Events with a virtual location
- Religious services, events that assume religious or spiritual beliefs
- Entrepreneurial, networking and/or recruitment events
- Rummage sales or garage sales
- Calls for entry or vendor solicitations
- “Adult” oriented entertainment or salacious content
- Political fundraisers Invitation/member only events
When submitting an event, the following details must be included:
Name of Event Location
Contact info Description (50 words or less)
Date Images Cost
Muncie CVB reserves the right to edit submitted information for spacing prior to posting on web and printed events calendars: and furthermore, reserves the right not to post events that may be in conflict with our guidelines within Delaware County. Once you have submitted an event, the staff of Muncie CVB will decide if the event meets our criteria before posting.