Garfield Statue Trail
Looking for more ways to have fun with Garfield in Muncie and Delaware County? Great! How about a selfie with each of the Garfield celebration statues? Have fun discovering all of the different theme painted statues.
Jim Davis is the creator of the comic strip Garfield. He was born in Fairmount, IN and graduated from Ball State University. His headquarters, PAWS, INC, was located in Delaware County for decades.
Visit 17 unique statues of America’s favorite lasagna-loving fat cat, Garfield. Located in and around Muncie, the statues are molded in rigid polymer and situated on a 31 inch base. Each statue measures approximately 48 inches in height and depict Jim Davis’s Garfield in fun outfits or playful situations. The statues are located in public and private spaces
The Garfield Statues are located:
- Muncie Visitors Bureau (statue and ride) – 421 S Walnut St, Muncie – Mon -Fri 8:30am – 4:30pm
- City Hall/Mayor’s Office – 300 N High St, Muncie – Mon – Fri 8am – 4pm
- American Red Cross – 325 E Washington St, Muncie – in window display
- Cornerstone Center for the Arts (2 statues) – 520 E Main St, Muncie – Mon – Fri 8am – 8pm
- Muncie Children’s Museum – 515 S High St, Muncie – (closed Mon & Tue) Wed – Sat 10am – 5pm, Sun 1pm – 5pm
- United Way – (in the Star Bank Bldg) 400 N High St, Muncie – Mon – Fri 9am – 5pm
- The Orchard Shop at Minnetrista – 311 w St Joseph St, Muncie – (closed Mon & Tue) Wed – Sat 9 -5pm, Sun 12 – 5pm
- Animal Rescue Fund – 1209 W Riggin Rd, Muncie – Outdoors – (closed Mon, Fri, and Sun) Tue – Thur 1pm – 4pm,
- BSU Alumni Center – 2800 W Bethel Ave, Muncie – Mon – Fri 8am – 5pm
- Motivate Our Minds – 2023 E Highland Ave, Muncie – Mon – Fri 9am – 5pm
- Ball State Bookstore – 1101 N McKinley Ave, Muncie – Mon – Thur 8am – 7pm, Fri 8am – 5pm, Sat 10am -3pm
- Delaware County Building – 100 W Main St, Muncie – Mon – Fri 8:30am – 4pm
- The Mailroom – 4801 N Wheeling Ave, Muncie – Mon – Fri 9am – 7pm, Sat 10am – 4pm
- Imaging Center – 2598 W White River Blvd, Muncie – Mon -Fri 8am – 5pm
- The Clubhouse – 115 S Walnut St, Muncie – Sunday-Tuesday (Closed to the public. Open for private events), Wednesday & Thursday : 11:30am – 2:00pm & 5:00pm – 9:00pm, Friday : 11:30am – 2:00pm & 5:00pm – 10:00pm, Saturday : 11:30am – 10:00pm
Taking a trip along the Garfield trail is a great family activity and presents a number of fun photo opportunities.
Things to Bring: Camera, friends and family.
Stop by the Muncie Visitors Bureau to find additional Garfield items for sale.